Monday, April 13, 2009

Jesus and My Sons

Rhonda and the boys were talking about Easter today. After Rhonda explained how Jesus can live in our hearts, Evan later asked, "Can Jesus live in my heart if I ask him to?"

A few minutes later I got this phone call:

Mommy: The boys want to tell you something.
Daddy: What is it boys?
Evan: Jesus disappeared out of the tomb and now he lives in my heart!
Daddy: That's great!!!
Gideon: Jesus died on the cwoss and now he lives in my heaaaarrrrtTTT!
Daddy: That's great!!!

My heart is full.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It's so exciting when they understand.
    Tristyn came to me awhile ago and told me that Zion hit her Jesus. She was so upset. I wasn't sure what she was talking about. She then explained that Zion hit her in the heart and she was afraid Zion hurt him. Kids are so sweet an innocent.

    ReplyDelete